***Old English, Collegiate Monogram, Roman Monogram, Honor Monogram, Octogram Monogram, and Circle Monogram are not available for the engraving on this knife***
If you're looking to add a personal touch to your knife, you're in luck. This knife comes with custom name engraved on the wood handle. It's a great gift idea for a friend or loved one or the perfect way to separate your new knife from the pack. Simply write your inscription and enter in your font choice in the section above the "Add to Cart" button. Have questions? Check out our frequently asked questions.
The Parker River "Classic" Knife is a sturdy and reliable linerlock knife designed for everyday us. The classic look of the grey wood handle is inspired by the knives our grandfathers carried years ago. While classic in its looks, this knife boasts modern features and performance. Made from high quality stainless steel, the partially serrated drop point blade holds a sharp edge while being extremely resistant to corrosion. This is a solid knife designed to last a lifetime. The wood handles offer the perfect space for custom engraving. Add a name or message to the knife, up to 18 characters, and create a unique tool that's also a keepsake.
"Each knife is shipped in a handsome burlap gift bag and includes a penny, plus a card explaining the tradition of including a penny with a new knife."
- At 3.75" long while closed, this knife is perfect for everyday carry.
- When open it measures 6.25". The ideal length for most cutting needs.
- The linerlock securely holds the blade open.
- At a weight of 4.5 ounces, this is solid knife designed to handle daily use.
- Beautiful grey wood handles. Please note, actual color of the knives will vary slightly due to the natural coloring of the wood.
- Equipped with a thumb stud for easy one hand opening.