Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
With a sleek black design and high-quality materials, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better option for your needs than the CobraTec Black Diablo Auto.
The CobraTec Black Diablo is the perfect knife for those who need quick and easy access to their blade.
The side button release allows for a one-handed opening, while the sliding safety switch ensures that the knife cannot be accidentally triggered. The black stonewash D2 steel blade is incredibly durable and sharp, making it ideal for all your cutting needs.
At only 4 ounces, this knife is lightweight and easy to carry. With an overall length of 8.25 inches, a blade length of 3.5 inches, and a handle length of 4.75 inches, this knife is the perfect size for all your cutting needs.
The G-10 handle ensures a comfortable grip during use, and the included pocket clip adds to the convenience of carrying this knife wherever you go.
- Side button release for one-handed opening
- Sliding safety switch to prevent accidental discharge
- Lightweight design weighs only 4oz
- Durable black stonewash D2 steel blade for sharpness and reliability.
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|
Honestly one of the most well built and put together knives I've bought for a budget price. 10 outta 10 would recommend